Ridge Complete Large Nickel 27” Mini Cruiser in Neochrome Metallic Fade w 59mm wheels and ABEC 7 bearings
- Ridge are proud to offer the only mini cruiser in the world manufactured outside of China: our boards are made and built in the UK.
- The neochrome range features super-shiny metallic sprayed decks in a rainbow of colours- they look incredible!
- The Ridge 27 is 5" longer and 1.5" wider than the original Ridge board. This makes it slightly more stable than its little brother and gives it a slightly larger turning circle.
- Deck: 27" long x 7.5" wide
- Trucks: 4" wide high performance trucks with 87A super soft yellow bushings
- Featuring our famous large, soft, 59mm, 78A PU rubber wheels, prefitted with ABEC 7 bearings- great on most surfaces and designed to keep you rolling for longer
- Made with a unique design using our own secret plastic formula, perfectly designed to have exactly the right flex but with unbeatable strength
Built to the same amazing specs as its little brother, the Ridge 22" Original Retro Cruiser, the 27" Big Brother board is solid, hardwearing, colourful and tough, and is even easier to pull off tricks on, thanks to its 7.5" width.
Just google our reviews to really get a feel for the Ridge mini cruisers. Here's why everyone loves them (including us):
They are based on the 1970s iconic Makaha board design but with updated, quality components.
They are injection-molded in Liverpool, England and then assembled by hand, by us, just down the road.
The materials and components are really high end, with a super-strong secret formula deck, (it took us a year and a half to develop), great soft cruiser wheels, die-cast 4" aluminium trucks with 90A bushings, soft pivot cups, and ABEC 7 bearings for a super-smooth ride.
Meets EN14619 certs