Ridge Heel Rollers: two-wheel rollers for your heels, w light up LED wheels, adjustable size
- Two-wheel adjustable heel rollers for any trainers
- Fully adjustable, one size fits all.
- ABEC 5 bearings, PU shock-absorbing wheels
- Light up multicolour LED lights, no batteries required
- Strong ABS plastic
- Max user weight 85kgs
- Age 6+
- Meet CE EN71 test certification
Get rolling with the super-transportable compact heel rollers from Ridge. Essentially just consisting of the trucks and wheels of a roller skate, the heel rollers strap onto your trainers with a strong Velcro strap, giving you the ability to skate everywhere just by leaning backwards slightly. They take some getting used to, we advise kids to learn slowly with a lot of support. But once you get the hang of it, these things are addictive, and fit any size… so no buying new ones as soon as your kid goes up a shoe size.
How to skate:
Always keep one foot in front of the other, otherwise you may fall over.
Getting started: On a gentle slope, place one foot in front of the other and lift your toes. This is equivalent to taking the brakes off and you will start to move forward slowly. As you gain in confidence, give yourself a gentle push with your back foot to glide faster.
How to skate: Once you have mastered gliding, practise pushing off. Take a small run up and transfer your weight onto your front foot. Once you are moving, keep your toes up and skate along, keeping your other foot behind you. When you start to slow down, repeat the procedure, so the sole of your shoe slides along the ground.
Caution: Ridge Wheelies aren’t easy. They are really good fun, but they are not easy. Like roller skating and skateboarding, they can be dangerous. We recommend you wear a helmet, elbow and wrist guards as a minimum.
- Always wear protective clothing.
- Stay away from roads and busy areas.
- Avoid obstacles, stones and rough surfaces.
- Do not skate down steep hills.
- Practise on smooth, flat ground.
- Do not attempt tricks or stunts.