- Ridge are proud to offer the only mini cruiser in the world manufactured outside of China: our boards are made and built in the UK.
- This series is the new Organics series- 5 unique Pantone coloured decks including Yves Blue, Burnt Orange, Evergreen, Dark Yellow and Teal.
- Featuring our famous large, soft, 59mm, 78A PU rubber wheels, prefitted with ABEC 7 bearings- great on most surfaces and designed to keep you rolling for longer.
- Made with a unique design using our own secret plastic formula, perfectly designed to have exactly the right flex but with unbeatable strength.
- The Ridge 27 is 5" longer and 1.5" wider than the original Ridge board. This makes it slightly more stable than its little brother and gives it a slightly larger turning circle.
Just google our reviews to really get a feel for the Ridge mini cruisers. Here's why everyone loves them (including us):
They are based on the 1970s iconic ride, but with updated, quality components.
They are injection-molded in Liverpool, England and then assembled by hand, by us, just down the road.
They are available in 6000 colour combinations for a totally custom ride.
The materials and components are really high end, with a super-strong secret formula deck, (it took us a year and a half to develop), great soft cruiser wheels, die-cast 3" aluminium trucks with 90A bushings, soft pivot cups, and ABEC 7 bearings for a super-smooth ride.