Ridge 22" Maple Wood Mini Cruiser Board: Dark Dye with 12 wheel colours
- Dark dyed wooden deck with retro Ridge graphic
- 7-ply Canadian maple deck in 22" mini size
- Google the reviews to get a taste of the Ridge maple mini cruisers
- 3" aluminium Ridge trucks
- Compact and portable, perfect for getting around on
- ABEC-7 High speed precision stainless steel bearings
- 59mm 78A PU Wheels
- 3” High performance aluminium wheel trucks
- 90A super soft yellow PU bushings
- Available in 12 different wheel colours
- Shipped in a handy Ridge carry box
- Weight: 1.879kgs
Based on our famous mini maple 22 cruiser, this brand new series feature dark dyed wooden maple boards with retro Ridge designs.
Google the reviews to get a taste of the Ridge maple mini cruisers: They are based on the 1970s iconic ride, made to the original mini 22" size, but even more retro and stylish in 7-ply maple, and sturdy enough to pull off a trick or two.
They are available with all our usual famous cruiser wheels for a unique look.
They are the perfect compact size for street cruising, tight cornering, taking on the tube and riding to school. The materials and components are really high end, with a Canadian 7-ply maple deck, great soft cruiser wheels, die-cast 3" alu trucks with 90A bushings, and ABEC 7 bearings for a super-smooth ride.