41” NATURAL TWINTIP 8-PLY LONGBOARD WITH 70MM WHEELS BY RIDGE SKATEBOARDS
- 41" long x 9" wide longboard twintip deck (104 CM x 22CM)
- 7-Ply Canadian maple twintip shape- no wheelbite, for extra speed
- 7" drop through reverse kingpin powdercoated black aluminium trucks for a low ride
- ABEC-7 Professional stainless steel sealed oil bearings to keep you rolling further
- Giant soft 70mm x 51mm 78A PU Ridge longboard wheels-perfect for cruising
A long, low monster of a longboard, meet the 41” twin tip. Here’s why it tops the longboard charts.
- It has zero wheel bite thanks to its great lines.
- The powder-coated, 7” through trucks lend the longboard cruising stability by keeping it lower to the ground than traditional trucks would ever allow.
- The trucks are also reverse king pin, which means they offer even more advantage on the tight turns.
- The deck is made of 7-ply Canadian maple, the best you can get. It features a blank, super-grippy upper. At 9” wide it has tons of foot space for comfortable cruising.
- It arrives complete with 70mm 78A PU wheels- soft enough to absorb every bump in the road, and huge enough to allow a crazily fast top cruising speed.
- The wheels are already pre-fitted with pro chrome ABEC-7 bearings- perfect to keep you rolling further.
Everything you could want in a board for seriously bombing it down hills, cruising for miles, or just commuting to campus in style.