Regal Series Canadian Maple Laser Cut 8-Ply Twin Tip 41” Longboard
The Regal Series Laser Cut 41” Twin Tip features:
- 41" long x 9" wide longboard twin tip deck (104 CM x 22CM) with slight concave- great for speed and foothold
- 8-Ply premium finish using Canadian maple, featuring trademark purple ply stripe
- Brightly dyed wood deck in 6 colours with simple laser cut Ridge logo in the centre
- Laser-Cut Ridge design on charcoal griptape upper
- 7" drop through, reverse kingpin, powder-coated black aluminium trucks for a low, stable ride
- High end ABEC-7 Professional stainless steel sealed oil bearings to keep you rolling for longer without pushing
- Giant soft 70mm x 51mm 78A PU Ridge longboard wheels- perfect for downhill cruising on various surfaces.
The Regal Series is our most premium longboard yet, with smooth finishing, laser cut Ridge griptape design, a trademark purple ply stripe and a simple laser cut logo to the underside. The board itself is made from 8-ply Canadian maple, offering slight flex for carving but not too much to destabilise. The board is further stabilised by high end drop-through trucks, powder coated in matt black, with reverse kingpin for low-to-the-ground, high speed cruising and fewer speed wobbles. The wheels feature our famous 78A PU build and come fitted with top quality ABEC-7 bearings that spin for ages- requiring less pushing.
This is a truly top-end built board at a phenomenal mid-range price, we are sure they will be sold out very quickly.