Ridge 41" Exclusive Kyle Egret Collaboration Twintip Longboard Complete
- An exclusive collaboration with Kyle Egret give us this incredible series of stylised longboard decks
- Cold-pressed 41" long x 9" wide longboard twintip deck made from 8-ply Canadian maple
- Printed and assembled in-house at Ridge HQ
- Twintip shape means no wheelbite for extra speed
- 7" drop through reverse kingpin powdercoated black aluminium Ridge trucks for a low ride
- ABEC-7 Professional stainless steel sealed oil bearings to keep you rolling further
- Giant soft 70mm x 51mm 78A PU Ridge longboard wheels-perfect for cruising
Thanks to an exclusive collaboration with German artist and performer Kyle Egret, we are able to bring you this fantastic stylised series of 4 longboards, with black hand-drawn graphics against the wood background.
The deck is cold-pressed from Canadian maple in 8-ply, and is printed and assembled in-house at Ridge HQ so you can be assured of quality.
The twintip longboard shape offers zero wheel bite thanks to its great lines, and the powder-coated, 7” through trucks lend the longboard cruising stability by keeping it lower to the ground than traditional trucks would ever allow. The trucks are also reverse king pin, which means they offer even more advantage on the tight turns.
The longboard arrives complete with 70mm 78A PU wheels- soft enough to absorb every bump in the road, and huge enough to allow a crazily fast top cruising speed, and they are pre-fitted with pro chrome ABEC-7 bearings- perfect to keep you rolling further.